Kutztown National Bank, 211 West Main Street, 1906-1911
The Kutztown National Bank was officially chartered in 1871 by Col. T.D. Fister and John Fogel. The original location was at 268 West Main Street. The bank eventually merged with the Kutztown National of Reading, becoming the official branch of Kutztown. It remained active in this location for twelve years. In 1897 Oliver P. Grimley of Boyertown organized construction of new infrastructure in which remains today.
The photographs above present the newest location of the bank erected in 1908 at 211 West Main Street. Today the bank is the location of Paradise Lost Tattoos and Body Piercings.